Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zoo of a Halloween

Well I have officially decided three kiddos makes for a zoo! But it was pure coincidence that all three were animals this year for Halloween :). Although Katie stayed in her costume a total of about 3 minutes.....I have come to the conclusion that 0-9 month costumes lean way more toward the 9 month range. It was HUGE on her!!!!! Joe had a rough week at school the week before so as punishment he was not allowed to go to the pumpkin patch like I had originally planned but since last week was better I was finally able to get all three kiddos to a patch the day before Halloween. The boys had a great time and Katie slept in the sling. It was a feat to get three kiddos and four pumpkins back to the car though! I let the boys paint their pumpkins while I carved one after they went to bed.....it was too chaotic to do it with them awake. Then Halloween night we went to the church's fall festival. Again a great time with lots of candy and inflatables for the kids to play on.











Oh a sad note...one of Joe's colleagues and friends was severely injured in Afghanistan this week. A good man....with a lovely wife and two adorable little girls. Currently he is being treated in Germany with the hopes of returned to the states in the next couple of weeks. Please be in prayer for Rob and his family. http://yllescasfamily.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't imagine taking 3 kids to a pumpkin patch alone! What a trooper. They all look adorable.

Unknown said...

I just heard about Rob and his family through my friend Felicia. She grew up with him in Guatemala and has known him since he was 6 years old. We are praying for him and his wife. I was in tears reading how President Bush visited them.

Teresa