Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting close!!!

Big Joe's R&R begins this week!!!! In 6 days!!! Wooohooooo!!!! So very excited. He is too. And very happy to get some Subway on the way home ;). I can't wait to see the look on the boys' faces and to see Big Joe when he holds Katie for the first time. We plan on doing lots of family outings as well as just some date nights to ourselves. And we will head to Texas for Christmas :). It will be a fun four weeks that I won't want to let go. I hate telling him goodbye but I will cherish every moment we have together starting......in 6 DAYS!!! YYaaaaahhhooooo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz...you have to post pictures of big Joe and the kids as soon as you can. I cannot wait to hear about his homecoming!

Ashley said...

Yea. Lucky you. Have tons of fun!