Monday, November 10, 2008

8 days

...since I have heard from Joe. UGH!!! He had mentioned he was leaving for the field but did not say how long and I am just assuming his cell phone did not get coverage wherever they went. I was really hoping he would be back by now especially since they do honor most American holidays there. I know he is not in a dangerous area but after 8 days your mind begins to wander. Is he ok? Did something weird happen and no one knows where we live? Then my mind says to quit being silly and he will call you as soon as he can. Sigh. I hate being patient. And it is hard knowing today's technology that is is possible to communicate with him it is just the circumstances won't allow it. Ok I'll climb off my box now...sorry.
Well, Joe, if for some reason you are able to check the blog before calling me....I love you. I miss you. Please call when you can. Think..dream..pray. All my love hun.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know he is thinking about you too..I am sure he misses you and hearing about the kids! Hang in there!

Ashley