Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Sunday in a dress and proof

I finally decided that I didn't care....Katie would wear a dress to church today. Aftrer 5 1/2 years of trucks and polo shirts I wanted to dress my lil girl up. The problem is tights. Even the smallest ones I have found were waaaaaaay too big, not only in length but the width of her little leg. She looked like an old lady with wrinkles in her knees. But today I said "I don't care" and I dressed her up and she looked soooooooo adorable. And thanks to a good friend with three girls of her own...Katie has some preemie tights coming in the mail :)








Second is PROOF. Proof that even though my boys wrestle like dogs on the floor and fight over the same car they canbe civil to one another. I snapped this picture before it was too late ;)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is too cute in her dress, and the boys are adorable!

~Teez said...

I should have warned you about tights...they NEVER fit! Even the preemie ones will have flaws in the fit but will at least be a little bit better than the other pair!! Katie is getting so big....time flies by so quickly, it's sad, isn't it?