Friday, November 14, 2008

Why?



Ok of course the day after my last post Joe called. Maybe I should whine more often :). And he was in the field...and will be in the field until basically he comes home for R&R. Bleh. Oh well. I know he is safe and he is doing fine, although a lil sleep deprived.






My next question is why.....why do we as parent spend thousands of dollars on toys when our kids end up playing with yard sticks from the paint store, or a cardboard roll from wrapping paper....or spices from my spice rack?!?!!? The other day Joe had dumped his very LARGE Tupperware of lincoln logs on the floor. And yea he played with them a bit but soon discovered running around the house with the Tupperware on his head was much more fun. Garrett soon found another container to wear and join Joe in the fun. hehehehehe. I remember spending days in a box from my folks new deep freeze. I even slept in that thing. This is how I find Garrett many nights out of the week

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for your sweet words ... loving on Elly for 3 weeks was my pleasure ... I am so excited they are all a family ...

and I agree 100 % that buying toys is a total waste ... hee hee ...