Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love living here

It has been so pretty here this week. The windows are open, birds are singing, the kids can go outside to play ;). There was a lil fog the other morning after a night rain. So pretty.

Since we moved here I've been able to grow more vegetables. I am doing my normal tomatoes and corn, and this year I am trying ice box watermelons. I am really excited!! My kitchen window has cups full of sprouts, hopefully this weekend I can plant them.

More kid cuteness. Hard to believe Garrett will be TWO next week. Yeeeeesh. I got him a wagon as a preasent for him....and for me. I put it together early to help me in the madness of tball games. Garrett was also playing hide and seek with me the other day....so cute to hear giggles from the cabinet!!








Sorry about that last pics...had to edit due to nudity LOL and of course now it won't flip.

1 comment:

knlewis said...

Love the wagon and the cabinet pic is so Garrett