Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter :)






Hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter. As usual it was a bit stressful here but we have had a great couple of days. Looking back some of it has been a bit funny. The eggs fell out of the car while trying to load 150lbs of dog and horse feed. Luckily only 4 broke. I should probably mention there were two little old men in lawn chair sitting outside of the store giggling at me me while I cursed the eggs and ranting about how I wished Joe was home. This morning I couldn't find Garrett's pants that I ordered and somehow the couch ate a sock. Maybe it was a sugar high or the fact that we have had late nights the past couple of days but the boys were wild as can be during church...had to have a stranger hold the baby while I removed Garretto (being a floppy fish) from the situation. But the boys had a great time dying the (unbroken) eggs...hehheeh, went for an egg hunt in the yard and they all looked stinkin cute in their clothes. Dad came over this afternoon and I made cornish hens, scalloped corn, green beans, and rolls. Dad brought an apple pie...yum ...and WINE!!! Which I plan on hitting again in uh about 3 hours...LOL. So here are some pics from today...enjoy!

3 comments:

Hilliard Family said...

Mine were wild in church too. They were the only ones here who were wild. Glad to hear they weren't the only ones anywhere!

Ashley said...

Love the family picture...and Kate's dress is so pretty...

knlewis said...

Oh Liz that last picture is priceless!! What a beautiful family you and Joe have. Such blessings, keep telling yourself that!! Challenging blessings!! kim