Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cuteness Quota







Everyone needs a cuteness quota....I think I can fill that :). Another busy week here. More rain...let's just say no one is talking about the drought anymore..hehehe which is good. Joe had his first tball game. It was cold and muddy but he had a great time! Didn't hit off of any of the pitches but did score two run :) He was so excited...screaming "I won! I won!" as he crossed the plate. His teacher and other people have made comments on him having "an old soul". I totally agree. The other day he say by the dining room window with it open listening to the rain and said "Mom, I love listening to the rain hist the ground. It's so nice." He also teared up at the Passion Play when Jesus was beaten and hung on the cross. Sometimes I wonder if he is 5 or 55...not that 55 is "old"..hehehe.


Joe's first run! Go Mets!!



Garrett is still super cute. Doing really well with potty training. He is basically perfect at home..we just need to work on going out in public. Part of that is my fault...lot harder taking three kids into a public rest room than one when Joe was training. Oh well..he is doing great. He wore Joe's batting helmet to the doctor's office last week. Had everyone cracking up.
The boys playing in a box the new bed came in.



Camped out for movie night..our new tradition!!


Katie is so sweet. Being so tiny is bittersweet. I am eating her up cuz I can still cradle her with one arm, but knowing that she isn't on the growth charts is still a concern. Luckily she has put weight on instead of losing...just need to keep going in that direction. She had her 6 month well check this week. She was 12.5 lbs. They didn't tell me her height. She got her pokes and lots of love. She is doing great developmentally even though she is so little. She has started to sit for short periods and she can hold a bottle now :) Still not sleeping through the night but I have given up on that battle for a while. One of these days I will want my kids to want me as bad as she does ....so I am going to cherish it while I can.
I may be little but I am mighty!!!! LOL how do you like Garrett's foot over there to the left?!?

No comments: