Saturday, October 11, 2008

Katie cutness and a huge scare







For those who haven't heard the 8th of Oct was very dramatic in this house. It was one of those situations you hear about but never think it will happen to you. I was relaxing on the couch when I started to bleed...I was hemorrhaging. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where thankfully my doctor was there. I had a D&C to stop the bleeding and I am still under a watchful eye for a hysterectomy. Besides a terrible headache from losing blood and two spinal anesthetics I am much better. This was truly a wake up call though.....one that can change your life. I am truly grateful to my doc for her actions and all of those who helped and to those who are volunteering to stay with me as I recover.


On a much lighter note Katie is so stinkin cute. I am just so in love with my lil girl. She loves to snuggle and I don't mind granting that request at all these days :). Here are some new pics you can tell what a lil thing she is especially with the remote :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow Liz. I hope you are feeling better now and are getting lots of help. Katie is sooo cute. I can't believe how much she looks like the boys. It is so fun having little girls. You are going to love it!