Monday, October 13, 2008

Great news for my Joes!!!!

I received an email this morning from Big Joe entitled "Household 6 this is Dragon 6. I'll be home for Christmas....Over." YYYYAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! This means he will be able to come home for leave around Christmas like we had hoped for for months now :). That's only 80 something days!!!!! He will be taking over his new unit at the end of the month :) which also means he may very well be home for good by Christmas of next year. We'll just keep praying. But this was the best news I could've gotten all week.


For my other Joe.....he has been playing soccer for three seasons now. And this weekend he scored his first goal!!!!! I have been telling him he can get a special toy if he scored a goal. Sadly I wasn't at the game due to the drama of last week but I am still sooooo excited for him. And a friend from church took some great pictures for us. He got a new GeoTrax train to celebrate his moment. And I told him this week he needs to score another for me so I can see it :).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great news! Yea for little joe!