Friday, October 17, 2008

The good and the bad...

I'll start with the bad....just me I always want to hear the bad news first and then feel better with good. More drama was in our lives this week. Tuesday I had another hemorrhage. Of course I have to be the weird one. My doctor who has become a good friend says she usually sees one hemorrhage a week, one bad enough to require a D&C once a month, but I am the only one she has known to have to severe ones. Ugh! At least my chances are going down that this won't happen again. Unfortunately there are no guarantees. I am at home again though, but kind of back to square one with recovery. I received two units of blood in the hospital but I am still weak and anemic. I just pray this nightmare is over soon. It's been a trying time full of questions in my prayers but I know there is something to learn from this.


Ok now for the good :):):):). Today is my darling hubby's birthday!!!!!!!! Happy birthday, my love!!! I keep joking with him that I am officially married to an old man...heheheh today he is the big 3...0. I know I know that's nothing these days but I still like to tease ;). Hard to believe that this month we will have been together ten years. I can remember us talking about our plans when we were in our 30s and look here we are :). I couldn't send his birthday package yet because he is moving and I didn't want it to get lost but I hope it's worth the wait :). I love you so much, Joe....more and more with each passing day...and I hope to celebrate many many more birthdays with you. Love you bunches :) Oh and by the way hun....the Colbert Report celebrates it's anniversary with your bday :) thought you might like to know!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow...I can't believe you are having so much trouble. I hope things start looking up for you soon. Always thinking of you and your family!