Sunday, July 26, 2009

More randomness..yes, the limbo continues.

So I am trying to fill my mind with business. Can ya tell? LOL
So for an update on Big Joe and next duty station. Still nothing. I have only learned that we may have to move much sooner than I had originally planned, or at least Joe will report earlier and the kids and I will follow come January. The more people I talk to about Irwin the more nervous I get. But I know God is in control and I will keep praying for His will...but just remind Him how concerned I am.
I cannot believe the summer is almost over!! Joe has a week of gymnastics camp starting tomorrow (wooohooo). Then I have 4 days with him, and that's it! He is back to school! Something really cute Joe said today on the way to church.

Joe- "Mama, they don't have submarines in the military."
Me- "Yes, babe, they do in the Navy and Marines."
Joe- "Oh, I didn't know that. (long pause) Well, they don't have a kayak cuz there is no where to mount the gun."
I nearly had to pull over I burst in to laughter.

Random cuteness of all three.
Garrett is doing well. Talking more every day. Still working on the potty training, but not perfect yet.
My lil heart breaker...I can't stop thinking about the lil girls knockin on my door for him.

Katie is the same. She did get her very first tooth this week. And I pierced her ears...something I never thought I would do so young. But never say never...you know! I did get two of her tests back with negative results. I should hear more this week. I think this will be a pretty long road though. Patience, Liz, patience.
Look Mama, My big brothers gave these to me. I think I like em!! Can you see my purty new earrings? :)
For being such a tomboy myself...I LOVE dressing her up. So much fun!
And just a random P90X update. Phase II was difficult for me. Had to redo a week. Didn't feel well at other times, and the late nights were really catching up. But I have lost 5.5 inches total from my waist. The scale has still not moved but I can see all sorts of muscle definition I haven't seen in a long long time....like teenage years. So woohoo!! I'm hoping Joe being at camp next week will let me workout during nap time again since the 10pm thing is TOUGH. And I can hit phase three harder than ever when school starts!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on PX90...That is great...I just love that picture of Kate with the big bow...TOO CUTE...and little Garrett is such a ham.

Jenny Kent said...

I have been wanting to do Daisy's ears...I think now knowing you've done Katie's I might go ahead and do it. I love the pictures and grat job on keeping up with your workouts!! I hope to have your determination after this pregnancy!