Friday, February 27, 2009

Been busy 'round here!

Between kiddos, school, and gymnastics, and TAXES it's been crazy around here!! Taxes were a mess but I got them done for the third time by myself. I was kinda proud cuz I really dislike doing "grown up" stuff like that alone. Joe usually takes care of those types things. But I got them done and waiting on our pretty lil refund :)

I have been bed shopping as well. After sleeping on my aunt's bed for a week in Texas over Christmas Joe and I decided we would me much more comfortable on a King. Plus I have been waking up with shoulder and hip pain in the mornings. Ugh, so might as well just get the whole kit and caboodle. So I bought this bed

And I can't wait to have it set up. You guys might have to come over with a crow bar to get me out of it ;).

Another thing I have been toying with is getting a new truck. Mine is getting up there and has many MANY miles on it. Joe and I had looked around over R&R but couldn't come up with one we like. Well I found one and now I've got myself in another "grown up" issue. Oh well, it's a lil fun "playing ball" with them as Joe says. Don't know if this deal will work out or not.


The kiddos are doing well. Little Joe's behavior at school has VASTLY improved. Woohoo! Garrett is doing ok with potty training....a few accidents here and there and one day with none!! Katie is getting so big. I just love seeing her grow and change. I can't wait to see what kind of lil lady she turns out to be. She has slept through the night 4 times in the past 8 days which is AWESOME. I got her a new play gym...cuz the ones the boys used have been pushed to the limit. I didn't think she was big enough to reach and grab toys but one day I randomly heard the toy play music and I looked over...sure enough she was holding on the lil froggy's legs :)

No comments: