Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 month check up

Wooohoooo!! After the experience I had last week this was 100% better. The NP that saw Katie took time to address everything I wanted and even complimented me this time :) Katie looks great!! She was 12lbs 8oz. I didn't get to see her length, but she is staying on her curve just right :). I talked with the NP about reflux saying that the boys were very fussy with spitting up but she is not. She said since she is gaining weight fine (even if she is on the smaller side) then we don't have to start meds!!! Woohoo!!! Katie screamed like crazy throughout the entire exam. She looked more scared than anything. And of course when the pokes came out it wasn't fun either. But she settled as soon as I could pick her up and the NP and nurse cracked up at the "evil eye" Katie gave them....hehehe. Can't believe it's been 4 months....wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad all is well! Sorry we've been out of touch. Keep hanging in there girl!