Monday, September 22, 2008

A little paint and a little pink






Since Katie is coming and I didn't want to totally redo the nursery I just added some girly touches to the room. It is an underwater theme with several fish, a turtle, a crab, and a surfboard. The surfboard orginally was green and had Garrett's name, so I changed that. I added some butterflies, flowers, and gave the already existing turtle some "loving thoughts". I also had blue bubbles on the wall and I put some pink ones in between. I hung a pink curtain, and plan on replacing the blue rug with a pink or purple one.

The since Joe had his name already in the boys' room Garrett's need to be added. Their room has a rodeo theme to it. Joe has his name on a barrel which says "Joe's Rodeo Co." I decided the area of the closet would be a good spot fro Garrett and maybe an awning would be nice.....now for the phrase. Of course, his signature nickname around here "Garretto's Burritos" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great girl...I need to come over and see it...maybe I will when Katie comes along! Love ya!