Saturday, January 16, 2010

Everything Changes

Wow..things just feel different. New town, new house, and even a new business!! Things are going well and busy as usual. I have been trying to get doctor appts done and paperwork to enroll Garrett and Katie in hourly care on post and paperwork done for Joe so he can play soccer this spring on post. We had a lot of snow here over the last week. The kids had a ball playing in it :) And I thought it was beautiful to watch.

Big Joe has started teaching his new class which also means I take over the FRG (family readiness group). So now I have about 45 women that I have to help prepare to become commanders' wives. Crazy..I know. Well then I also decided to create a home business of making diaper cakes and other baby items. I have already been able to get a local store to sell them, plus I have an internet store (http://www.bottomsupdiapercakes.webs.com/ if you wanna check it out) and I have signed up for a consignment sale to sell them at. And considering the business has only been up and running about 10 days thingare are going really well! Not really sure why life has gone into hyper drive right now, but I kinda like it :).

Bug has also taken big steps lately...literally! our baby girl is starting to walk. She looks so cute as she can still wear most of her 3-6 month clothing but she is 15 months old. So it's this tiny cute blond bundle toddling around. When she thinks too hard about walking she gets nervous and sits to crawl, but sometime we catch her talking 10-15 steps at a time! Soooo cute.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the website! congrats on the diaper cakes...