Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Splash and p90x update

Well I am nearly through with my first week of summer. And I am surviving! I've been trying to keep them busy but it also wears me out. I bought a new kiddie pool for the boys and a little "wading" pool for Bug. They' ve been spending quite a bit of time out there. Joe has ball games 2x a week until late June. And VBS is next week. So things will be busy here. Katie wasn't too happy about her furst dip in the pool so I actually had to sit in with her and then she loved it. She has a bit more confidence now :).
Katie wants the Mama...
Just the boys being silly...
Isn't this SWEEEEET????
Garrett had to add some more artwork to his body yesterday...with the help pf his brother I later found out. Serves me right for fixing my hair before we went to the grocery store...rolling eyes lol. So of course I fussed and them...snapped a picture ;)...then scrubbed the Garretto down.



As for p90x. Today is day 13. The workouts are intense to say the least. Somedays I feel like I won't be able to walk across the floor when I'm done, but it's been so worth it. Most days I have more energy than I have had in months...maybe a year or more. I've been sleeping like a rock which is also a huge improvement...not to mention I have results before 2 weeks is out :). No weight loss but get this.....chest 36' waist 32.5' hips 37.5' . Check out the waist...that's 2 INCHES OFF in less than 2 weeks. I couldn't be more pleased :):):).

2 comments:

Jenny Kent said...

Great job Liz!!

Ashley said...

Good for you! Stay motivated... I love the pictures in the pool...