Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whirlwind of kids and weather!

So out of the blue last week Garrett starts showing interest in potty training. He acted like he wanted to sit on the big boy potty and wham bam....he went!!!! So I have done the redneck training with him like I did with Joe. I just let him run around naked. He hates to pee on the floor and I have hardwood so it's not too bad to clean up when he does. The first day he had several accidents....but as of today he has had one accident!! This kid is a genius! heheheh I just think it's great especially because he's only 20 months old. Maybe I won't have to buy stock in Luvs after all ;).
The man of the hour!! :)


All three kids have been pretty ill and just when I thought everyone was better Garrett got it again (nasty head cold/congestion). He ended up with a fever Sunday evening so I took him in Monday. Poor kiddo has two ear infections now. The doc thought it was probably due to the fact he had been sick with congestion for three weeks prior. Ugh. Poor kid.


Katie has also hit a couple of milestones. She has figured out how to roll from her front to her back. I always love seeing the state of shock on a baby's face the first time they do that :). And I think I may have gotten a lil giggle out of her last night and today. Doesn't last more than two seconds but it is so precious to hear.


My gosh can she get any cuter?!!?


On top of all of this an ice storm has hit TN/KY. We got about half an inch last night and it has continued today and we are supposed to get more tomorrow! Craziness. It's beautiful to look at but makes me nervous since I need to drive to Nashville tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WOW...very icy..pretty but not fun to travel in...Can't wait for spring when the kids are healthy again...I have winter!