Friday, August 22, 2008

Woohooo I can see the light!

I had my 30 week appt today for the pregnancy. Everything looks good with our lil one. Her heartbeat was great and she moves ALL of the time :). A couple of downers are I have been having some major contractions for about 5 weeks now. And I found out at my last appt that the baby is very very low. We have tried several things to "lift" her a bit, but it doesn't look like that will happen now. As long as the contractions don't turn into real labor within the next 5 weeks we should be. At least my doc said she wasn't going to worry about it after 35 weeks. The other thing is my weight. I don't gain a whole lot with my pregnancies (15lbs with Joe and 23 with Garrett). With the boys I just wasn't hungry and with this one I have never been sicker in my life. The first 15 weeks were awful and I had about 10-12 after that that were ok, but now I am back on prescription meds to keep my tummy happy. I have been joking with Big Joe that he better be glad I was this sick with the last one and not the first...because he may only have one kid. All in all things look fine though. I'm trying to soak in all the kicks and good things about pregnancy so I can treasure them. I won't think about the car sickness, all day sickness, and awkwardness of it all ;).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so crudy. That is no fun! Stay focused on all the kicks and movements...it is truely an amazing thing. I am trying to enjoy all that kicking as well.