Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Aboard! Things are winding down.

HUGE NEWS!!!!! The house has been sold!!!! We went to Tennessee last weekend and closed on it. I cried like a little girl...even Big Joe got a little sappy. I couldn't even drive by it...shoot I haven't stepped inside the door since we had the floors redone and walls painted. It was just too hard. BUT I am soo happy that this burden has been lifted! I feel like we can focus more on the family now. We went out that evening with Dad and Susan to my favorite restaurant and celebrated :).

The next day we drove back here and took the kids on a surprise trip to a tiny town called New Haven. The have a railway museum and train rides there. Unfortunately because of the flood their model train museum was severely damaged and had to be closed but we took the kids on the family pizza train. It was about a 40 minute ride and they served us lunch. The boys loved it! Katie had a good time eating and smiling at her brothers. It was just nice family time together.



This is little Joe's last full week of school. And last night was his last soccer game of the season. Strangely I never got any pictures of him playing this year. Probably because whoever took Joe to the game usually had either Garrett and/or Katie with them and wrangling them takes up much of the game. We did get his team pictures though. Just amazes me how this kid is growing up. Seems to look bigger every day.





2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad for you guys! I love seeing all of the things you guys are doing as a family...I know you are loving having everyone together too!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.