Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer fun! and p90x update

Well three weeks in and we are going strong :) We had a week of VBS and the kids loved it! I had a good time too but I think it wore me out more than them lol. By the way I taught 2yr olds. Garrett was in my class along with 10 -15 other lil ones. It was nice to spend time loving on him without Joe and Katie. I worry sometimes about the whole middle child thing. Kid will probably be extra spoiled because of it.
All three suited up for VBS.
Hannah and Garrett looking at giraffes :)
Joe and Hannah playing in the sprinklers.
Katie hung out in the sling with me :)
On the last day of VBS we went to the Nashville Zoo with some good friends. They have two little girls. Their youngest being just ten days younger than Katie. We had an awesome time...kids and adults. Joe's favorites are still the elephants...too bad they were kinda far away. But he loved the lil sprinkler area. Hannah (4) was cracking me up scooting near the water but if she got a drop on her she would scream and run for the hills!!!

Baseball season is officially over. I survived!! Overall it was quite as stressful as I thought. And Joe has really progressed. He makes an awesome catcher. And made several base hits thoughout the season. We've also hit the pool a couple of times...I went for a 2+ hour ride on Dad's girlfriend's farm, and have even ventured to Chuck E Cheese....can you tell I am trying to keep them busy lol??
Random cute pic of Bug. Trying to show how little she still is. If you know me well I have very little feet (those are a 5 and a lil big). She is still in 0-3 month clothes...but packs a lotta punch from that lil body :)
So now for the p90x update. Today I began phase II which is the start of a new workout routine for the next three weeks. I could tell I was starting to plateau at the end of week three so I am excited for the change. This is definately INTENSE though. But hey if you want the result you gotta work hard. Here are the latest results....drum roll please.....tatatata waist 30 inches hips 37 inches. Yahoooooo!! If I remember that's 4.5 inches off the waist and an inch off the hips in 4 weeks people!! Still no weight loss but I hear that's normal....and I need to quit thinking numbers and just be happy with size. So woohooo! BRING IT!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is great...maybe I need to measure myself..I have been working out hard for a month now and have gained 2 lbs. Stupid scale!