Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why??!!

I know I know I should have completely learned by now....but I haven't. Those of you with more than one child no how VASTLY different yet the same they can be. Garrett wants to be sooooo much like his big brother that he put on his batting helmet the other day, grabbed an bat and a ball and headed on the field SEVERAL times. I actually had to take him to the car and keep him confined and watch the rest of practice from there. He never plays with baby toys...he likes the matchbox cars and geotrax just like Joe. Joe has had a couple of sleepovers and Garrett fits in there and plays with the big boys like he was 5 just like them.

However.......Joe never really "got into" anything when he was Garrett's age. He would makes messes with his toys but wasn't banging with pans, rearranging my spice drawer, or COLORING on everything and anything he could find!!!!!!!! Garrett's best friend has to be a sharpie marker and he loves to draw on my white kitchen cabinets or my white kitchen floor. Oh man.....he did this the other day.....oh well....I think this is payback or something.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad I don't have boys :)

Hilliard Family said...

Sam is much more into things than Gabby. And he has no idea he's not six either. I feel your pain...

~ Uncle Sam's Family, Est. September 1994 ~ said...

This is so funny! You always have to have that "one" child to keep you on your toes!!! :-)

knlewis said...

I love the legs, but that smile is my favorite!! love ya, kim