Monday, March 16, 2009

New things going on here

Been interesting around here to say the least. Yep another cow leg entered my yard the other day LOL Yuck....but it is taken care of.

My bed finally came in. Not quite as soft as I would have like but it is still so much nicer than my old one. And I am thinking a pillow top or foam top might bring it to a perfect ten :) Ok dont shoot me it's not made all the way in the pic...



Also got another new bed.......on the backend of my new TRUCK. I finally got a deal to go through on a truck I've been looking at for weeks. I love it. I've had dreams about this truck even :):)




Last but not least Joe is playing tball this Spring!!! He played soccer for three seasons but has decided he would like to try baseball this year. He is so excited. His first practice should be tomorrow. I will have to post pics of the first game. He is on the Mets :) Should be soooooo cute!!

1 comment:

knlewis said...

Liz, I am so happy you got your new wheels and mattress, no more couch!!! love ya, kim