Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun in the Fall

So my sweet husband who happens to work very hard and sometimes falls asleep on the couch within minutes of sitting down ordered me a Christmas gift. The only thing was is he used my computer on my amazon account. You can imagine my suprise as the email came through on my phone while he stood up from the computer! LOL His first words were.."Dang it!" The he said, "Oh well, we can use it for Christmas cards." It was a new Cannon Rebel camera!! I have been wanting a nice camera for a long time and was super excited to get it a few days later!! Needless to say I've been playing with my new toy! So here are some new and improved pictures of my cute kiddos :)





One of the first pics we took with the camera. How can you not love that kid?!

Playing the Papa's (my Dad) creek.The boys love Papa's hay barn!And many rounds of hide and seek were played!

Told him to say "Daddy's stinky!" LOL

No comments: