Friday, May 20, 2011

Horsing Around








We have had a fun couple of weeks around here. The kids are getting to ages where they tell they want to go or do certain things. They are cooperating in public, just overall pretty sweet. Now if only I could get them to leave me alone when I am on the phone ;).

On Mother's Day the whole family went to the barn and tried out my new riding buddy. Little Joe was the first one to join me, but we had some strap issues. Poor kid was completely cockeyed by the time he got down. After a little adjusting things were much better. Garrett rode next and loved it, then Katie sat up front with me. I think she is still too little to ride behind. The funny thing about Bug is she insisted on wearing her jockey goggles. She was cracking me up! I also have plenty of help in the stall now as well. :)

We've also just been goofing around. I am trying to get Katie completely potty trained by the time we move in July. So she spends a lot of time downstairs messing around...again with camera unnoticed by Mama. She has also given herself her first haircut. Luckily with the curls it is hard to tell unless you pick up individual curls.

Counting down the days until school ends and of course the move! We are grateful to have signed a lease on a beautiful house in Georgia with a great school right down the street. It's gonna be a good and exciting summer :o)





No comments: