Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life as we know it :o)

Hey slow down!! January is almost over! Can y'all believe it? Well another day another dollar around here. Big Joe has started his new job, which means a new schedule, which also means we don't get a whole lot of time with him...BOOO! But the good news is he is really enjoying it. He loves being in the field with the guys and teaching them. It's very different than the classroom teaching he was doing for the past year.
The kids are enjoying the tremendous amounts of snow days we've been having. I can't even tell you how many days they've been out...over a week though total. Craziness since it's only January and we can get snow into March.
(from an ice store we had...1/4 of an ice makes Kentucky an ice rink!!)
I have been busy with Army duties, kids, work, and working out. Big Joe got me a treadmill for Christmas and I am sooo loving it!! I've been working hard with a little incentive from http://www.lindsaybrin.com/ and her Shed 5 Fast contest going on right now. I know I probably won't win but wouldn't it be cool?! LOL I'm half way through the challenge and I've lost a couple of pounds as well as inches. I'm finding more self confidence and I am digging it!! I'm also keeping track of my miles on http://www.dailymile.com/ and I have run almost 100 miles! To me that's just nuts to think about :o).
So I don't think we posted our family pictures from the fall. if you got our Christmas card or are my friend on facebook these are repeats sorry.
Hugs and love to you all.








1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the website you are using for working out...she is very inspiring...as are you! Wish you lived closer so we could run together...I have started training for a 10K in April...although this snow is kind of putting a kink in my training...Good Luck!