Sunday, August 16, 2009

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!!

Joe's tball team had the opportunity to attend a Nashville Sounds game and be what were called "baseball buddies". They attended the game, got a voucher for a hot dog and drink, and got to be on the field during the national anthem. It was sooooooooo stinking cute. I am so glad that I took up on this opportunity and hopefully created an awesome memory for Joe. I left the lil kids home with a sitter and Joe and I trekked down to Nashville. The atmosphere was so family friendly I was really surprised with inflatables out for the kids to play on, a SMOKE FREE section for families, a firework show at the end of the game, and all of the kids attending the game could run the bases when it was over. It was really cool. So on the night that 10,000 plus people were there there was my little man, on the pitchers mound with the big boy ball players in his cute lil uniform, hat off, and hand over his heart. I couldn't have been prouder :) My lil man on the mound,
Running the bases after the game.
Joe was catcher for the team so thinks he needs to wear his hat backwards most of the time :)

3 comments:

knlewis said...

so sweet!! I am happy you got a sitter for the other two, I know that made you able to relax and enjoy it a bit more!!

Jenny Kent said...

So cute! I'm sure Joe will remember that forever!

Ashley said...

I love taking the kids to the baseball game. Lauren has been twice this year and she loves it. He is just growing up sooooo fast.