Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A week at home

First time holding Katie.
Sitting with Daddy...he's been officially baptized with spit up :)

Lizzzz....I need HELP!!

Wrestling with the dogs and boys.




Well Joe has been here a little over a week. It has been so nice. We have both had to do some adjusting though. Joe got used to not having kids around and definately being able to sleep in peace. Well as you others know when you have small children it is rare when you can sleep in peace.....and all night. And I had gotten into a routine and it is difficult for me to let him do things around here when they aren't exactrly done the way I do them :). We also had some added drama of a VERY sick donkey. Arthur (the donkey) went into full blown colic. I didn't sleep for 4 days because I was attending to him or worrying over him. But finally yesterday he has turned a corner and we think he will make it.




Anyway Joe and I have done some Christmas shopping, had a date night, and just lots of time at home with the kiddos. Lil Joe is thrilled that he is here. Garrett took a couple of days to get used to him and Katie....well let's just say she still wants her Mama. Joe has changed her diaper a couple of times. The first attempt was hilarious. About 20 seconds into it just as I grabbed my camera I hear "I need HELP!" It was quite funny, but he has gotten much better over the past few days. I had several friends meet me at the airport to pick Joe up and I had my camera but my hands were shaking so badly that I didn't take many pics. A friend took a ton and said he would give me a CD. When I get those I will be sure to post more.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What great pictures. Enjoy your time with Big Joe and have a great Christmas with everybody home. I can't wait!