Friday, June 20, 2008

Doctor's appt today

I had a doctor's appt this afternoon. And everything looks good. My OB was very happy for our new little girl :). Her heartbeat and everything looked god and I am measuring a week ahead...I knew my belly had grown a lot this week.
We discussed the deployment and my support network if I should go into preterm labor again (high risk since I did with both boys). And she said if we do get to a point where she can induce me she will so she can deliver the baby (we've been friends for about a year) which made me really happy. I think she put Joe's mind at ease too. She promised we would be taken care of and not to worry :).
So things are good. I'm just taking it a bit easy. I am having the joys of swelling now (another perk I didn't have with the boys ;)) So we will wait another three weeks and see how things look from there :).

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear you are doing ok!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you guys are having a girl! I really wanted to see what it's like to have a boy, but oh well! Three healthy girls are fine with me!! I didn't know Joe was going to Korea. I will be praying for strength for you during your time of separation.
When are you due? Can't wait to see the new addition. The boys are getting so big! You've got two handsome little men!!!