Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here goes nothin'

Hey there :). I have a sight set up for Little Joe and his issues but thought since I have been adding more and more family things there (and being inspired by my military friends :)) I should really address them somewhere else. So here I go....officially blogging.
Little Joe graduated from preschool this week. Holy cow!! I have recently joined a Mom's group that will hopefully give us some activities for the summer. A big downside to living in the country is a lack of neighbors and social things for the kiddos so I hope this will help. Garrett is as sweet and bubbly as ever. Even took a couple of really wobbly steps between Big Joe and I today :).

2 comments:

~ Uncle Sam's Family, Est. September 1994 ~ said...

I'm so excited that you're starting a blog! I'm completely addicted to my friends' blogs... maybe I need help?! :-) Hope you are feeling well! You're in our prayers!

Jason Pape said...

I am new to blogging but Jason has been updating our blog site for a while now. I just now realized I had a comment from you and was excited to catch up on your family as well!
-Tamara Pape